There are wrappers here to connect to SQLite from loads of different
languages and toolkits :-

http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteWrappers

On 02/05/06, Aaron Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Windows XP, don't know what compiler to use.

I am creating a GUI to SQLite, so need my interface to connect to SQLite,
and wanted to know what it connected to, the source code or the exe file.