----- Original Message -----
From: "John Newby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>Hi Robert, thanks for the advice.  I'm using either the 2002 or 2003
>version
>(not sure what the University registers to)  My supervisor recommended I
>use
>the finisar one instead of yours because of the .net framework, the
version
>on the universoty is 1 and i think yours is based on version 2 (correct
me
>if im wrong)
>
>So do you recommend I replace the older dll version?

If you're using VS2003, then you don't have a choice -- you have to use
the
Finisar library.  As for compatibility between the Finisar wrapper and the
new sqlite3.dll, your mileage may vary.  You'll have to test thoroughly
and
make sure everything functions properly.

If in the future you upgrade to VS2005, then you'll definitely want to
switch to my wrapper.  It's public domain, adds a lot of new features and
performance enhancements over Finisar, and integrates really well with
VS2005's design-time environment.

Robert