--- Night Media LTD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Its incredible that a big language as PHP cannot
> have the lastest version of
> sqlite running with...

Maybe the time has come to ask you why do you need the
latest version of sqlite? Version 2.8 is widely used
and as far as I can see works ok and bugs get solved.
Version 3.2 in PHP's tree is not that old and (also,
as far as I know) database file format of any 3.x
version is the same?

People tend not to replace things that work - that's
why many projects (including my own) are still using sqlite2.