Why don't you use the standard PHP DB abstraction layer which provides a common interface to all DBMS's and incorporates the current version of Sqlite, Sqlite3? As I see it the Sqlite2 you are using is in PHP for historical reasons to support legacy code.
JS

Night Media LTD wrote:
Due to the size of the binary, I ve choose to develop my application under
php4 instead of php 5 I ve try to install sqlite3
And the only solution I ve found was a plugin developped http://php-sqlite3
sourceforge.net/
But when trying it, it look bugged, when file are created with :memory:
everything is ok, and as soon we use a file, nothing working anymore.
Anyone has resolve this issue ? (the only other way I got to use sqlite is
by a PECL extension sqlite => but version 2.8.12 => nearly obsolete) Any help will be appreciate.
Its incredible that a big language as PHP cannot have the lastest version of
sqlite running with... Best Regards Derel Bruno -------Message original------- De : Ivan Voras Date : 05/07/06 21:57:29 A : sqlite-users@sqlite.org Sujet : Re: [sqlite] How to get the lastest version of SQLITE with PHP ??? --- Night Media LTD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Release What has changed?

1.0.1 - Updated libsqlite in ext/pdo_sqlite to

3.2.8. (Ilia)

From the source of config.m4 in ext/pdo_sqlite:

--with-pdo-sqlite[=DIR] PDO: sqlite support. DIR is The sqlite base directory, the bundled sqlite is used By default]) On my platform (FreeBSD) the bundled version is not Used by default so that's how I came to the wrong Conclusion. If you can rebuild it from scratch, maybe You also can exclude the bundled library. __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the Best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com