Perfect. It now works. Thank you for the help. That was it. I was thinking it was an odd compile time thing I was doing.

Do people want the make file to build a Mac OS X framework to include SQLite with an application? I am happy to pass it along. It would probably be best to include this with the preprocessed files used for the Windows build, as that is what I based this on my framework on.

Thanks,
Matt