Hi strafer,

* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-05-13 19:25]:
> The 'Time' string represents a colomn in the database. If the
> database does not contains this colomn, I'd like to add it with
> default value, in this case, '0'. Or 'NULL' for strings.
>
> Is it possible to do something like that? Can you help me?

one of the following queries should be what you need:

    PRAGMA table_info(yourtablename);
    SELECT * FROM sqlite_master WHERE type = 'table' AND name = 'yourtablename';

This question was last answered on this list by Thomas Chust just
half a day ago, two threads before yours.

Regards,