Hi Derrel

Ado and OLEDB supports Information in the Fieldcollection of
a Recordset like the following snips:
        if (DBFieldInfo->Attributes & adFldMayDefer) dothis...
        if (DBFieldInfo->Attributes & adFldUpdatable) etc.
        if (DBFieldInfo->Attributes & adFldUnknownUpdatable)
        if (DBFieldInfo->Attributes & adFldIsNullable)
        if (DBFieldInfo->Attributes & adFldRowID)
        if (DBFieldInfo->Attributes & adFldKeyColumn

That would be right to solve the Problems... think so... In
ADO/OLEDB I request this infos and respect them.

Regards, Anne