Hello,

    I'm going to be light on the details here because I'm not sure how
much I can publically discuss (with respect to the Sqlite3 crypto license).

    Out project has been using Sqlite3 v 3.2.1 for a long time, with Dr.
Hipp's encryption extension (purchased 2005-7-11).  I am about to begin
a long stretch of development and wanted to update the sqlite code
(which we statically compile into our win32 app).  I read that v 3.3.4
fixes some multi-threaded bugs.  I did not see an easy way to get 3.3.4
so I grabbed 3.3.5.  I managed to get it all to compile.  However,
whenever I use the crypto extension, the next SQL that I execute returns
code "1" (not a database) when I call sqlite3_step.  If I disabled the
calls to "sqlite3_key()" and start with an empty database file (ie, I
nuke the file first), I get no errors, but no encryption.

    Is anyone else successfully using the crypto extension with sqlite
3.3.5?

    How can I get the sources for 3.3.4?  I assume that I need to use
CVS some how, but I'm not sure.

    Has the crypto extension been updated since last summer?