From: Robert Simpson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 2006-05-26 17:42
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: RE: [sqlite] Possible bug in sqlite3_prepare

It's possible it could be a compatibility issue relating to the Finisar
library which was last released and tested against an older SQLite version.

Do you happen to have access to Visual Studio 2005 and will your program
compile on .NET 2.0?  If so, give the ADO.NET 2.0 provider a try and see if
it still fails.  Compiling with a different provider might help isolate
whether it's a wrapper issue or a SQLite issue.

http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com <http://sqlite.phxsoftware.com/>

Robert