Jay Sprenkle schreef:
On 5/31/06, René Tegel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Eugene Wee schreef:

> Oh, and if one's email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], according to
> one of the first few emails I received from the mail manager, another
> way to unsubscribe is to send an email to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Interesting.. this suggest that anyone could easily unsubscribe any
other list member using an auto-reply account, since unsubscribing works
much like subscribing.... just send 'from' [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and the
subscription will be ended... may work with out-of-office replies that
include the [original subject] as well as paypal/ebay...

I think you could unsub any account with an autoresponder on it since
the email asking you to confirm your unsubscription would go to the
subscriber and not to you.

Yes, i believe that is true. It seems possible to unsubcribe an autoresponder account using any email address as from when requesting...