On 6/6/06, Bob Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I am a new user of sqlite and have the following question.
I have a name,address.phone directory on paper and would like to transfer it to
a DB. Would this be possible without me retyping the entire list with 'INSERT
INTO' for each entry.?
I would scan the list into a text file.
Bob Wright

The command line program that comes with Sqlite has a command
called '.import', or you can use the program I put together (see my tagline
below for a link to it). It depends on the format of the text file you create.

--
SqliteImporter, SqliteReplicator: Command line utilities for Sqlite
http://www.reddawn.net/~jsprenkl/Sqlite