On 6/19/06, Robin Cook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it possible to compile sqlite on embedded visual c 3.0 for wince 2.11
without MFC and TCL/TK on a Symbol PDT7242 barcode scanner.

You should be able to use the 2.8.16 source in the sqlite-wince.sf.net
site (maybe with one or other tweak as it's been a while since I last
tested it on 2.11).

You will not have file locking support, but I guess you will not need it.

As for Tcl/Tk, you are on your own, sorry.

I have tried with the already preprocessed windows source but keep
getting error with missing header files like assert.h etc.

The port includes dummy assert.h and time.h files exactly because of this.

I am unable to use the dll as it requires msvcrt which is not available
on it.

You can't use a windows DLL on CE, even if msvcrt was available. You
will need to compile your own.

Best regards,
~Nuno Lucas

Thanks