>>I'm thinking that all documentation is better placed in
>>a wiki.
>
>Hmmm.  The problem I see is that it makes access to the full documentation
>contingent on connectivity to a possibility ephemeral external site.

Quite true. I very much consider it a feature of SQLite that each version ships
with its own definite help.

This is especially valuable for all all who need to work with older versions of
the SQLite because their environment has not yet updated to the latest release.
It can be very unfortunate for them to find updated information which might be
incorrect or even wrong (at least partially) for their older releases.

Ralf