Fred a wrote:
My use case is:

I open a new db, create the table, insert some records, after i try to select
(without closing db before SELECT query) some record and sqlite3 return
SQLITE_CORRUPT (error 11) . (If i close the db before SELECT it run...)
I try with BEGIN IMMEDIATE and COMMIT but it don't work...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AID

Fred,

You are unlikely to get any help from anyone here unless you explain your application in more detail or post the problem code. This is because almost everyone reading this list has done EXACTLY the sequence you described MANY MANY times with out any problems. I don't doubt that you have a problem, but you haven't given enough information for anyone else to try to help you.

Dennis Cote