Hi,

I am really really thankful to all the members of this group. The Discussion
here was really very helpful for me and also for the others.

I was not as much experienced as the other members who took part in this
dicussion, but i worked hard ad spent a lot of time to find out why i am
getting ":memory:" mode slower or sometime no change in results or sometime
only little faster may be one second at most.

Now I think I am in the position to just leave thinking about to use SQLite
in memory mode.

I did some tests in the past and also showed results here to you all. in
which, memory  mode was slower than disk mode.

now again i did some tests
1....  Disk mode
2....  Memory mode
3....  ATTACH DB

these tests were as I mentioned earlier, tested at
Pentium(R) D CPU 3.00GHz
2.00 GB of RAM
WINXP Professional.

For All these tests I was Using SQLite 3.3.5, but now when I saw that in
version 3.3.6 there is some improvement in :memory: then I did some tests
again, but the results are not satisfactory.

As 'Dennis Cote', 'Joe Wilson', 'Martin' mentioned that "there is another
factor at work here", I wish to participate in this discussion but I can't
because of my little knowledge about the SQLite working.

But I wish, and I hope to find out the way , where we can see a clear
difference between DISK and :memory: mode.

Dear Dennis Cote,

As u suggested me to change my design, so Now I changed it. and its much
better now.

Again really thanful to to all the members.

but if you all think that still there is some way then I will be happy to
know about.

Regards

TAMIMY.