Bernie Cosell uttered:

On 26 Jun 2006 at 14:14, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

"Bernie Cosell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll confess that I am an old-fashioned "hardcopy" kind of guy... are the
sqlite3 docs available in any sort of reasonably-printable format?

Hmmm... Since I don't really need 450+ pages of info, but just something
akin to a crib sheet of the SQL that sqlite supports (which I'd guess
would end up at about 20 pages if it weren't so difficultly-embedded in
html files), the option of a fifty dollar book isn't really very useful
to me. [BTW: no knock on Mike or on the worth of the book.  But: I'm not
a beginner [either with Perl, SQL or SQLite] nor do I care hardly at all
about SQLite's internals... I just need to know the SQL SQLite
implements, and so virtually all of Mike's book is really not going to be
of any interest or use to me... I'm just the wrong audience for it].

Try this perhaps?

http://www.tdb.uu.se/~jan/html2ps.html

Just tried (in www directory):

$ tclsh lang.tcl | html2ps > lang.ps

Mostly useable output. A few formatting issues, but will do as a reference.

Christian

--
    /"\
    / \