Thanks for the info about the PDO_SQLITE. Missed that completly.

Now I can created an sqlite3 database and read from the database with the following code:

<?php

try {
$dbh = new PDO('sqlite:c:\Program Files\Kinetic\BaseStation\BaseStation.sqb');
  foreach ($dbh->query('SELECT * from location') as $row) {
    print_r($row);
  }
  $dbh = null;
} catch (PDOException $e) {
  print "Error!: " . $e->getMessage() . "<br/>";
  die();
}

?>

This only works for a database I made.

The code above gives the following message: " Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in"
when I try to read a table from the database I want to open.

The database I want to open can be read with SQLite Admin and the table contains data.

Can someone explain to me why the Warning is coming up?

Albert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Firman Wandayandi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>