[EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered:

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Tobias_Rundstr=F6m?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is there something wrong with sqlite3_bus_timeout on NetBSD?

I've not had any problems with sqlite3_busy_timeout on Linux.
And I do not have NetBSD handy for testing.  Not sure what the
problem might be.

I've just tried using NetBSD/sparc, and it all appears to work fine. This is with current CVS (NetBSD and SQLite) and using .timeout from the shell.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Christian

--