Ernesto Olmos wrote:
> This is because I trasmit the database via HTTP (I encrypt the string

Are you sure there won't be any endian-ness issues sending memory images between machines? I know disk based files are portable across different hardware but they're byte-swapped on read/write to disk. I'm just asking and/or guessing here BTW.

Martin

Ernesto Olmos wrote:
I have an SQLite database which I work in memory (:MEMORY) and I have to get
the binary text (string) of it.
Is there a way to do it without writing it to disk and reading the file?
Command ATTACH works good to get and write from disk or to work directly in
memory but I cannot get the database itself (buffer) from memory.
I would also need some way to get the database from the binary string of it.
This is because I trasmit the database via HTTP (I encrypt the string
before). Now I'm using XML, but as it is becoming complex I´d like to put
SQLite.
Of course its a small string (10Kb).
Thanks