Jay gave you the clue. You need to have software and hardware which will address data beyond 32 bits, i.e. 64 bit file addressing. The 64 bit file version of all the tools you mention should perform your job. Now you choose according to the scale of your application, Enterprise, Department or Embedded. Postgresql would work in the Enterprise and Sqlite for an embedded application.

For a heavy duty application 64 bits hardware and OS would be the best.

Cesar David Rodas Maldonado wrote:
I don't care about hardware... i will do cluster... but which DB motor do
think will be good for work with great velocity in select (sqlite,
postgresql or mysql).
ah.. i almost forgot... i will do a great number of select...