Hi Fred, yes I am using vb.net.  I have searched online for vb.net dynamic
arrays, and one site I came accross states the new features of the
2.0framework allows for dynamic arrays but sadly I am using the
1.1 version.
http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2004/05/25/whidbey_vbnet_pt2.html
I am going to try and give it a go though.

Many thanks

John

On 13/07/06, Fred Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Did not realize he was using VB when I sent my last message.  I'd bet VB
still can't do anything dynamic.  That's only one of the reasons I
walked away from VB's "Daddy" (Quick Basic) years ago.