Cesar,

in that case Clay Dowling's answer says it all:
it's faster to use an hash as an index preloading all your data into
your RAM memory (without SQLite), but if you don't want to use that
amount of memory then you could use an INDEX that will create a Binary
Tree (=btree) that will make your search faster.

Best regards,
Daniel Colchete