Hi,

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:54:40 -0400, you wrote:

> Greetings.
> I recently installed php 5 on Win 2k3 server (iis 6).
> I enabled the pdo and sqlite extensions for sqlite, but using
> the test script from
> http://www.tanguay.at/installPhp5.php5?step=8  ,
> I get error message:  "failed to open/create the database."
> Any ideas?

What does it tell you when you change:

//create or open database
$db = sqlite_open("test.db") or die("failed to open/create the
database");

into:

//create or open database
$db = sqlite_open("test.db",0666,$s_errmsg) or die($s_errmsg);

Does the account with which the service logs in have create and
write permissions in the current directory?

If not, you could try to prefix the database file name with a
path to some directory where the service does have those
permissions.

You can display the current directory with
        echo getcwd();
just before you try to sqlite_open()

>Thank you,

HTH