nope, i was actually using the right sqlite, since the other one actually
gave me an architecture error.

any ideas?

On 7/24/06, Keiichi McGuire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

nope, compiler is still the same (gcc).

actually... i think i might have the answer. Might have jumped the gun on
the question.  I did install a version of sqlite that is for arm-linux, and
that would be why it's not compiling.  let me double check and I will post
again :), sorry if it was a false alarm!!
-Keiichi