Hi Richard, I noticed 'ADD' and 'COLUMN' aren't allowed but aren't on the
list but I haven't came accross any others at the moment.

I have taken your advice and am now putting all identifiers between double
quotes.

Many thanks for your help

John

http://www.sqlite.org/lang_keywords.html

> I would also suggest that you stick with the SQL standard method of
> quoting identifiers using double quotes (rather than the other
> extensions that SQLite accepts for compatibility with other non-standard
> database systems).

The keyword list has not been scrubbed lately and might contain
omissions.  Also, new keywords are added from time to time.
To be safe, it is best to quote all table and column names, or
else use a prefix on every name that is unlikely to ever be used
as a keyword.
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>