"Sarah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can anyone give me some guide?

SQLite memory requirements depends on how it is compiled
and how it is used.  You should use experiments to determine
how much memory is required for your particular project.

If SQLITE_ENABLE_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT is defined when you
compile, then the global variable contains the highwater
mark of your total heap memory utilization.