Rob Richardson uttered:

In SQL Server, I can write a stored procedure that looks something like
this:

[snip]

Other features available in SQL Server stored procedures include while
loops, temporary tables, and the FETCH command to retrieve data from a
resultset one row at a time.

I have SQLite Explorer and SQLiteSpy.  Does either one have similar
capabilities?

No, because SQLite has no stored procedure capabilities. SQLite has only simple SQL statements. I'm sure the community would welcome such an addition, should you or anyone else fancy contributing them:)

Thanks very much!

Rob Richardson

RAD-CON, Incv.

--