I am saving a simple database (4-5 tables and few records inside). The
total size of the database once flashed is 9216 bytes.

I execute the following query:

snprintf(query, MAX_SQLITE_QUERY_LEN,
                      "attach database %s as %s;"
                      "BEGIN;"
                      "create table if not exists %s.%s as select * from
%s;"
                      "delete from %s.%s;"
                      "insert into %s.%s select * from %s;"
                      "COMMIT;"
                      "detach database %s",
                      database, database,
                      database, table, table,
                      database, table,
                      database, table, table,
                      database );

Is it normal it takes 13,000 mallocs ????

Our mallocs is not the fastest and well, as you can imagine it takes
forever to flash it (even if it works!).

Mario Hebert
Legerity