Brannon King wrote:
To compile the binary with VC71, I had to

1. move a dozen variable declarations to the top of the function
2. download the DB.h file separately from the build tree
3. change the jstrlen to end with "return (int)(s - str) - suppChars"
4. change my sqlite3 lib build to #define SQLITE_ENABLE_COLUMN_METADATA
5. reference the sqlite3 lib in a dll project containing the DB.c/h

Thanks for the info. Points 2, 4 and 5 are covered by the Makefile
(DB.h is generated with javah), but I'll patch the project for the
variable declarations and the cast. Though I have a feeling the cast
is unncessesary, did VC throw an error or warning for that?

I'd be interested in knowing if you've noticed a significant speed
improvement. The simplest test would be running test.Test from the
source tree.