I have identified the only table which is corrupted.

>  2) See if the "vacuum" command will run, and if all tables remain
afterwards.
>               http://www.sqlite.org/lang_vacuum.html

It does not work, I have the same message:
SQL error: database disk image is malformed

>  3) Try a ".dump" command on the entire database.

I have made a dump of the entire database but when I read the file
generated, I only have two tables created. But I consider this is OK
because I can dump other tables. I don't know if have lost many entries
in my database, but all data is updated (or re-created if unexisting)
permanently, so it's OK for me.

Thanks again for your help.