From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 7:09 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Second Btree Transaction stuck at commit

"William Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I think I figure out my problem.  Looks like I need to close the cursor
and
> create a new cursor between the two Btree transactions.  Then the second
> btree commit will go thru.  Can someone explain to me why?  Thanks.

Before you go too far with this Btree project, you do understand
the terms of use, right?

   *  The BTree interface is an internal interface and is
      not documented or supported.

   *  The BTree interface is only tested in ways that are
      used by the SQL layer and will likely break if you use
      it differently.

   *  The BTree interface is not intended for external use
      and therefore likely to have many undocumented
      quirks and idiosynchrasies.

   *  The BTree interface has changed without notice in the
      past and will likely change again without notice in
      the future.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>