Hi All,

I want  to create index in “dbf” using SQLite index idea.

I will give a little detail of my project.
I am using SQLite for one of my project. I have dbf files with 30 million or
50 million records. And at the first stage I tried to  covert the data
in “db” and then apply different operations.

But because of the slow performance in case of converting data into dbf to db
I changed the design and now I did some modifications and I am directly
reading the data from dbf files.

So now I want to create index in “dbf” using SQLite index Idea.

Can anyone guide me how to start.

Regards,

Manzoor Ilahi