On 8/26/06, Louis P. Santillan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is probably a good topic for a wiki page...

Does anybody have a list (actually a matrix would be
even better) of web hosting providers who have SQLite
available to their customers?  I decided to look for
some cheap web hosting service for a personal project
using LASP (Linux, Apache, SQLite, PHP) and realized a
list of providers would probably be ideal.  A matrix
of common features would be good also (Windows, Linux,
Apache, IIS, PHP, Perl, Python, Price, etc.)

I guess for start just find the hosting companies who provide PHP5,
because it has bundled SQLite 2.1.17 on it (expect they turn off it).
Better if they provides PDO. But I develop my apps with SQLite2
backend, it's enough for me, since PDO is a PECL stuff. It's not so
hard to find the PHP5 hosting companies i think, except the local
companies in my country :-(

--
Firman Wandayandi <http://firmanw.dotgeek.org/>

Diskusi Praktisi Web: