On 8/26/06, Dean Earley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi all.

I am sure this is asked fairly frequently but I couldn't find anything
(recent) in the archives.

Is there an updated version of the PSUTILS script to work with SQLite 3?
If not, is there a "convert from 2.8 to 3" guide that can be understood
by a VB developer with a little C understanding? :)

I don't want to use an ODBC interface and would prefer not to use a COM
one if I can help it.

In vb6 we used to be able to DECLARE dll entry points and call them.
I would think .NET hasn't done away with this. It might be as simple
as just declaring the functions in the dll. Version 3 is pretty simple to
understand, just post your questions here if anything isn't clear.