On 8/27/06, Anders Aagaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jay Sprenkle wrote:
> On 8/26/06, Anders Aagaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Is there any way to handle the different error messages from sqlite
>> without doing strcmp?  For example SQLITE_CONSTRAINT?
>
> will the conflict handling options do what you need?
> http://www.sqlite.org/lang_conflict.html

Unfortunately not :/, all I'd need is to return a different error code
to the system based on which constraint it is.  But string parsing to
get the error codes seems awfully inefficient to me :/

I don't believe that particular error is delimited in the return codes.
Maybe DRH would consider adding it in the future.