Where is the conference ? Is it open for everyone to register ?

Thanks,
Sandeep.

Bud Beacham wrote:
Will the handouts, slides, etc. be available to download for those unable to
attend?
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  Martin Jenkins wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Tuesday, October 10, there will be a full day of tutorials on SQLite covering all the latest features including:
Sounds good - will there be a webcast or Google video for those of us unable to attend in person?

In past years there has been audio-cast of the main conference, but
not for the tutorials. I do not know what will be set up for this
year. I'll talk to the organizers and let you know.
--
D. Richard Hipp