Jay Sprenkle wrote:

The ".import" command of the command line program that comes with sqlite
works. If you need something that doesn't do check out my program, see the
links below. You should also check out a text editor that has macros and
regular expression search and replace. 180 lines isn't much harder than 2
with good tools

Jay,

I'm sure this is not what you intended, but I parsed your statement as:

 the command line program that comes with sqlite WORKS.
 If you need something that DOESN'T, do check out my program

You might want to polish up your marketing a little ;-)

Dennis Cote