From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:08 AM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Tool to find out the memory usage of a program

Sergio 'OKreZ' Agosti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > see options of ps (man ps)
> >
> >> I want to find out the total and the peak memory
> >> usage of a program(in Linux)
>
> or try with 'top'

For measuring memory usage (and finding memory leaks)
valgrind generally works much better than either ps or top.
--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, contains
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed and is subject to legal privilege. If you
have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by
reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system
manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The
recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or
indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

www.aztecsoft.com