Andrea Federico Grisotto wrote:

*fromId* and *toId* are VARCHAR, if I use *int* the behavior is correct,
excuse me again, but remain the difference behavior between sqlite and Mysql.

just food for thought: when you're asking an ambiguous question (like in the case of comparing apples with potatoes) the answer is a question of interpretation.

since you have declared fromId and toId to be VARCHAR, it is correct to compare them with other VARCHAR values, like here...

SELECT * from np WHERE ('42'>=fromId) AND ('42'<=toId);

in this case you are clearing stating what you want and you get the same answer from both engines.

in the expression (42 >= fromId) mysql converts fromId to integer and performs an integer comparison, while sqlite3 converts the 42 to string and performs a string comparison. as said, a question of interpretation.

hth,
MF