From: jose simas [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:05 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Very wide tables and performance

Thanks for your answers! I am very happy with SQLite as it is I was just
wondering if I could improve it for this case.

I am using tables with this configuration for performance reasons. I
have to support an indeterminate number of columns (user data) and a
"normal" design is not as fast as this solution. I can't remember the
results of the tests right now but the differences in loading data into
the database and reading it to memory were very large.

Thanks,
Jose