To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: [sqlite] Which API to use to get resultant of query

sandhya a écrit :
Thanks  a lot for your response
Actually there is one function call in some sample found like,

static int callback(void *NotUsed, int argc, char **argv, char
**azColName)
{
  int i;
  for(i=0; i<argc; i++){
    printf("%s = %s\n", azColName[i], argv[i] ? argv[i] : "NULL");
  }
  printf("\n");
  return 0;
}

you don't call that callback , its called by sqlite...
In your case argc will be 1, argv[0] will contains the oid and
azColNames[0] will be "oid"

I reffered Shell.c also where in they also has the same function,If i am
not
passing my arguments through command prompt...
What i should pass as 2 and 3 arguments in the above function call ie
argc
and argv.Is there any API which directly gives the result.
Actually my query is returing only one data ie OID of the file....In
this
case what i can do to get that data.Where it will get stored?
Please help me...in doing this

Thank you
Sandhya
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Sprenkle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>