I need to move some records from one database (and table) to another. The tables are identical. My idea was to 'select' all records that match my search criteria and in the callback that is called from sqlite_exec() I can add them to the other table in the other database. This way I don't need to save the records away or anything like that....just sort of a direct copy. After the select completes I can then execute a 'DELETE' on the same set of records using the same search criteria.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kevin