Just i modified the query and tested ....With the steps i used it is working
fine.....
Like the otherway round i went,
select filename from sample where oid = '455';
Now it is working fine and showing the corresponding file name.
Where as when i am giving like select oid from sample where filename =
"sample.txt";(Nothing i am getting)
Onemorething i want to say here is,
I have created a table(sample) with only two cloumns...
filename text,data blob;

But i want to get the oid which is internally there in the database.Whether
i can able to get the oid through the same API's or i need to do in some
other way.
The following are the API's i used,
sprintf(szQuery,"select oid from sample where filename = "sample.txt" ");
sqlite3_prepare(db,szQuery, -1 , &pStmt, 0);
errcode = sqlite3_step(pStmt);       //As i got error i included this to
check the error code ie 101(SQLITE_DONE)
if( errcode==SQLITE_ERROR ){
errcode = sqlite3_reset(pStmt);
}
if( errcode == SQLITE_ROW ){
oid = (int)sqlite3_column_int(pStmt, 0);
}

Why it is showing the filename when i gave OID and the same when i am giving
filename and asking for OID it is throwing error.
Is it bcoz it is not present in the table or something else?
Please tell me how can i do this?
I need you help very much as i have very short time to complete this..

Thanks a lot
Sandhya