On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:03:23 +0530, you wrote:

>Thank you very much for your suggestion.
>I found very few samples in the site....But hardly only one example is there
>which explains abt handling BLOB data.
>There is no documentation which explains about these samples ..........
>So for me all your support is very much required.please bear with me
>
>Thank you
>Regards
>Sandhya

Hi Sandhya

You can find a Sample-Testprogramm at
http://www.thlu.de/db/rssqlitetest_vc.html, where you can see how to
read and write Blobs in an easy way. It is a C++-Sample compiled with
VC++ Net 2003.
I solved this problem by using COleVariant. That is a MS-Type for
interchange various types of Data to a Database, always going a
similar way, with lowest possible expenditure.

Best Regards
Thomas

www.thlu.de