On 9/22/06, Ran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I do is to open a database, and start a transaction in it. Then,
without ending the transaction, open again the database and simply close it.

I found out, that the inner sqlite3_close return 0 (SQLITE_OK), but the
file handle is not released. So if I do it too many times, I run out of file
handles.

Would you be willing to file a bug report about this? I have a
"customer" who is claiming a similar problem and if you can
demonstrate the problem with your code it might be worth having it
checked out by the SQLite team.