Clay Dowling wrote:
> > ./configure, especially since I build on more platforms than are supported
> > by default.  OpenBSD and FreeBSD are in my mix.

Like you I always ./confgure and haven't had any problems. I just built
the libs on Cygwin and noticed a couple of minor nits but nothing worth mentioning. Certainly major like Lloyd is seeing.

1. configure wants g++ but ISTM the build doesn't actually use it
2. "make clean" (or was it distclean?) doesn't delete sqlite3.pc

I'm curious to know how/why he's getting these tcl errors though.

Martin