Martin Alfredsson <ma1999 <at> jma.se> wrote:

I understand, I to did not understand what happened.
But the code below shows my point (sorry for the horrible indentation).
Rather than apologize, why not just fix it?  Is your time so
much more valuable than ours that you cannot be troubled with
such mundane work?
Sorry this comment was aimed only at the person I talked to first, since I have digest I'm unable to (I dont know how to) make my replies fit into the threading.

Rebuilt the library and recreated my database from scratch and now I'm
unable to get the error any more.
The database that I tested on was created using SQLite 3.3.4 so either this
was some kind of oscure bug in that version or my database was somehow
corrupted.
I should have created a small test database before shouting out - my bad !!!

/Martin