At 16:19 10/10/2006, you wrote:
Hi List,
 Is it possible to use SQLite on RAM (where there is no file system) i.e.
directly on memory, (No Hard disk).
I am planning to use it on RAM inside TV.  How it will read and write on
RAM.

Yes is possible to run SQLite on RAM, we do it 24/7 on a device. What OS will you use? What is TV (not a television, i suppouse)? Do you want the data go out on power off? Or you need data remains on next boot? Do you have direct access to hardware and designs or are you hacking it? Depending in your answers, it may be more or less difficult/easy.