Narendran wrote:

I like to say it properly,
i am deleting ,it does delete. but i am trying to delete again, no error
code is returned,
there is no error...

"""delete from hai  where <condition>;"""
means:
delete all records from table hai for which the test <condition> is true.

doing the same delete a second time means:
delete nothing.

which causes no error.

also, if I was you I would avoid using a name like 'key' (a reserved word for other database systems -not sure what the standard says-) as an identifier. people more familiar with sqlite will tell you if it is a good idea to have a translation table with a key with type name 'text'. I would use 'integer'.

hth,
Mario