Marco Bambini wrote:
I need to find out a way to search all the records inside an sqlite database ignoring accents and case.
So for example with a "select" I would like to find:
Aero
àero
Aéro

Ignoring case is the easy part, what about accents?

Marco,

You will need to create your own collation function. See http://www.sqlite.org/capi3ref.html#sqlite3_create_collation to learn how to register your collation, and the COLLATE description at http://www.sqlite.org/lang_select.html to see how you use your new collation. When you do this sqlite will call your collation's comapre function whenever it needs to compare two values while sorting or indexing.

HTH
Dennis Cote